Conformance Profile for US Government Satellites
XTCE US Government Satellite Conformance Profile™ (XUSP™) defines a subset of XTCE™ that was originally referred to as GovSat before it was formalized and published as an OMG specification. By agreeing on a common subset of exchange fields, a higher percentage of telemetry and command definitions can be interchanged between different ground systems with no development costs.
This specification addresses the need for a subset of XTCE 1.1 for United States of America (USA) missions that are CCSDS compliant.
Missions with the following telemetry and command features will find this specialization applicable:
- Uses the CCSDS packet format
- Supports packet identification using from one to four items
- Supports some or all the following data types in telemetry and command: integer, float, string, enumeration, array and structure
- Supports three-levels of alarms/limits
- Supports polynomial calibration with no more than 10 terms
- Supports linear calibration with no more than 100 points.